- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla kefir (or whatever yogurt you have)
- 2 large bananas, peeled (frozen ahead of time if you remember)
- 1 plum, frozen, quartered
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 dates
- 3 ice cubes
- Pour in the almond milk.
- Add the kefir/yogurt and chia seeds and dates, to soak a bit and soften.
- Add the frozen plum.
- Add the two bananas, halved.
- Rinse your blueberries, and de-stem them if needed, before adding.
- Add the ice cubes. Blend all. Serve cold.
I froze my plums that I had quartered and de-pitted. I now have two more cut plums sitting in the freezer for the next couple of smoothies.