Adapted from Lovie Acupuncture & Healing
- 10 Dried Chrysanthemum Flowers (I picked this up in the real Chinatown of NYC: Flushing. Specifically, The Shops at SkyView Center has a skyFoods)
- 0.5 tablespoons of Jasmine Green Tea
- 2 cups of cold water
- 1 Liter teapot
- Put the chrysanthemum flowers in the teapot
- Add 2 cups of water to a kettle and bring to a boil.
- Add the hot water to the flowers and let sit for 20 minutes
- Add the jasmine pearls (I used 4) to the steeping teapot.
- Put everything into the refrigerator to chill overnight.