- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pomegranate kefir (or whatever yogurt you have)
- 2 large bananas, peeled (frozen ahead of time if you remember)
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 ice cubes
- Pour in the almond milk.
- Add the two bananas, halved.
- Rinse your blueberries, and de-stem them if needed.
- Add the kefir and chia seeds.
- Add the ice cubes. Blend until ready to serve.
I read that you can also freeze plums with a similarly nice slushie effect, so I quartered and de-pitted one for the next batch, sitting in the freezer now.