Adapted from Oh She Glows
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup kefir or plain yogurt
- 1-2 cup de-stemmed baby spinach
- 1 large ripe frozen banana, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 3/4 cup blueberries/strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2-4 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Serve cold. Feel free to use whatever berries or fruit are in season!
I prefer the flavor of almond milk and whole milk kefir. Make sure you chop the banana before freezing, or it will get messy — peeling a browned slimy peel off freezing cold bananas. Perfect for summer!